Ashley Baxter MEI, MSc, CEnv, BA (Hons)
Founding director and principal consultant of Hydrostat.
With over 20 years in the environmental, energy and sustainability industry Ashley offers an unparalleled wealth of experience. Whether it is the latest environmental management legislation or simply a matter of cost reduction, Ashley can offer practical advice and creative ideas as well as an approachable and hands on approach to customer service. His main expertise is in energy and water management. He can offer insightful advice on a variety of energy and water saving technologies and has some cutting edge solutions to reducing both consumption and cost to businesses.
- MSC in Energy Management and Sustainable Development
- Chartered Environmentalist.
- Member of the Energy Institute.
- Associate member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment
- Director of Nottingham Energy Partnership
Charlotte Baxter BA (Hons)
Co-director of Hydrostat, responsible for administration, marketing and PR.
- BA (Hons) European Business Management.
- Fluent in Spanish and German.